Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Pledge

This afternoon Suz & I were at a church picnic and met one of our blogfans (thanks Angie!).  It made me realize all over again how many people are reading this inspiring drivel we crank out.  I have to admit there's many times I'm writing just to capture my thoughts or an event and you guys just happen to be along for the adventure.

So... I'm feeling inspired having just run through a blog that had mongo amounts of posting on a weekly, sometimes daily, basis.  Here goes:

We're gonna give you more.

Not Crazy-Amounts-Every-Week-More... just more regular entries each week.

NOW... Suzi's gonna say (since she's not here spying over my shoulder), "Why are you committing publicly to more work?"  Baby, It's all about the accountability... and besides, it's fun in the short-term and historical in the long.  We've been talking about it, so let's make it work.  You do a few pieces, I'll do a few and, bada boom, we'll be done!

BTW, if you're on FB, click on that Follow This Blog button from Networked Blogs right over there and tell us you're out there.

And finally, here's an obligatory Cooper Shot...

2 comments:

Cass said...

Yaaaa!!! I love your guys blog! :) Thank for being accountable! Love you guys and Love the picture of Cooper!! Cole smiled at it!!

See you guys tomorrow!
Cassie, Jonny & Cole

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blogs. It doesn't matter what you are talking about I am always inspired.
Ella